Skip to main content

About Money and My Target….

The Basis of Financial Planning is knowing your goals…. Hmmm, that seems very hard to me, as my goals are too many and with my current job and pay, I wonder whether it is achievable
Hmm, but then I found a few golden rules about personal finance,  and that are

1.       1. Pay Yourself First
2.       2. Live Within Your Means


When I first saw ‘pay yourself first’, means that you rewarding yourself after the work you do that makes you get that money. Hmmm…. Turn out it was totally wrong. Pay yourself First, means, you keep aside at least 10% of your money for your salary. Keep it as saving. For me to save 10% is already a great achievement and for those who able to save more... wow. 

Once I heard this lady able to save a lot of her salary so that by age 50, she has a million in her bank account. Wow, and that lady is same age as me.
Live within your means, means no exaggerating in your spending and be prudent on your spending. I read and come across this tip, if you want to buy something, make sure you are going to use that thing within the next three days, and if not, just skip it. It because you are bound to come again at that shopping place.
Hmm, considering my current situation, I should really follow this rule, but at times temptations are too hard to resist.

Solution then will be…. Find more money and equipped myself with sound financial knowledge. Actually these are  what I am currently working now. I do want to do something great in myself and at the same time, helping other people too. But I won’t be able to do if I do not have good plan and executed it goodly.

Now, I have to learn to focus, and stop procrastinanting and exercising more so my body and mind will be in great shape. All The Best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...