About Money and My Target….

The Basis of Financial Planning is knowing your goals…. Hmmm, that seems very hard to me, as my goals are too many and with my current job and pay, I wonder whether it is achievable
Hmm, but then I found a few golden rules about personal finance,  and that are

1.       1. Pay Yourself First
2.       2. Live Within Your Means


When I first saw ‘pay yourself first’, means that you rewarding yourself after the work you do that makes you get that money. Hmmm…. Turn out it was totally wrong. Pay yourself First, means, you keep aside at least 10% of your money for your salary. Keep it as saving. For me to save 10% is already a great achievement and for those who able to save more... wow. 

Once I heard this lady able to save a lot of her salary so that by age 50, she has a million in her bank account. Wow, and that lady is same age as me.
Live within your means, means no exaggerating in your spending and be prudent on your spending. I read and come across this tip, if you want to buy something, make sure you are going to use that thing within the next three days, and if not, just skip it. It because you are bound to come again at that shopping place.
Hmm, considering my current situation, I should really follow this rule, but at times temptations are too hard to resist.

Solution then will be…. Find more money and equipped myself with sound financial knowledge. Actually these are  what I am currently working now. I do want to do something great in myself and at the same time, helping other people too. But I won’t be able to do if I do not have good plan and executed it goodly.

Now, I have to learn to focus, and stop procrastinanting and exercising more so my body and mind will be in great shape. All The Best.

Comments

Popular Posts