Forgive and Forget

It is easy to forgive than to forget.


Image from here 

But I’ve heard a saying said that if I do not forget, that means I’m not yet forgive that person. Is it? I do not know, maybe there is a truth there. But it is not easy to forget something that is very hurtful, and that’s the reason I get angry and thus raising the need from the other party to ask for forgiveness. I’m afraid if I forgot about it, the same thing will happen again and I become hurt again. Thus, it become harder for me to forgive again. So, what should I do then? 

To not forgive and letting go, I'm putting a lot of things at risk. Friendship, connection and family ties if it include families member. Too many things is being jeopardize. And as a Muslim myself, it is discouraged to shut off a connectionn beween people. Therefore, as hard as it is, I have to persuade myself to forgive and letting it go. I know the same things will be bound to happen again, and I have no choice, but to face it. But when the next same thing happen, I'm ready and prepare to face it. 

Things happen for a reason and there must be something good out of the things that happen. Believe the good things will happen to those who do good. Hei, why bother about something that hurting you? It will be much better to focus on things that will make you happy and you getting pleasure out of it. Whatever it is, just walk on and pursue the happiness that you deserve it. 



Image from here

Comments

Anonymous said…
goooood job :)

Popular Posts