A short post after months of idle

This blog really testing my patience...

Manybe that's why I decided to leave this blog for good... but then I found out that this blog got a pagerank, I felt wasted to let it go.


I was thinking to abandon this blog, as I do not know where in this blog is heading to, but after I found out that this blog got a pagerank, I felt wasted if I do not maintained it. So here it is, my post after two months of ignoring it.  Its not that I do not do any writing for the past few months, but I concentrate on my other blogs, and turn out too, I do not have a strong body to work as much as I could. That a harsh reality that I need to accept.

I guess what I will do next depend on what I will thought today. Maintaining too many blogs will be hassle for me as I also need to maintained my work palce blog, and having slow connection didn’t help much. 

But this blog once has gave me money, so why should I let it go. Maybe all I need to do are to be more focus and less distracted by unnecessary things in my life. 

Comments

Unknown said…
The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition. It’s perfect thought from my side.
=============
Seo Project
Unknown said…
The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible.
============
Bpo Project Available

Popular Posts