Emergency Money--

This week has been a very challenging week for me as a few unhappy things happen to me. First, I’ve been inflicted with a disease, well, its not that bad, but finally it require a minor surgery and second, my car’s back mirror broken without reason. Wahhhh, what a day.

At first, I thought to use my insurance policy to pay for my back car mirror’s, but I found out that I do not include mirror in my policy claimed, and if i still want to use my insurance policy, i will be losing my NCB, ohhh, and it getting worse as it need to go throuh so many things, like need to lodge a police report and it need to wait  a few days before the car can be fix. Ohhhh, how can I wait for that because I need my car everyday. So i opt to pay for my own. This is the picture. Wonder how it can happen considering nothing hit my car, and it at 9.30 am, morning, it’s not hot.


Second, i’ve got this medical condition and it wasn't pretty. One visit to a private clinic has already cost money, and imagine you need to go everyday. But I am lucky to have a contact that able to help me immediately to cure my illness, still the minor surgery is not a great thing. I do not want to get through this again. And after that minor surgery, I need to go to clinic to clean it, and of course it need money. Yes, I choose government service, but those who know better will go for private practise. I’ve been to the first, but then with reason, i need to go to the latter. Another money needed.

From all this incidence, I learned that I need to have extra money saved so that whenever not so ‘great’ things happen, I have money to used instead of asking or borrowing from people. I began to look seriously into money matters now and walk the talk now..

Comments

Popular Posts