Batter be safe than sorry

For the past few months, I discovered that I am a person who trusted that everything will happen as it should be and how naive I am.  Because of this attitude, I suffer loss for a few times. If only I be more careful, I could avoided the silly mistakes that I’ve made. A few incidence that makes me think this way because

1.    I went to a photocopy shop, and asked the shop assistant to photostat a few very important document. Then, after she finished it and i paid for it, I went home only to discovered after I arrived home which is more than 40 km away, that the shop assistant left out my very important document. I should report a complaint to the shop right? But I didn’t as I am a person who do not like confrontation. The next day, I went to the shop again and the shop was closed. I am very frustrated, and so I have to make trip there again. This won’t happen if I check before I go. I should adjust my hurry up attitude. Fina
lly the third trip to that shop I able to get my hands on to that very important document.

2.    Secondly, I bought a new mini dvd player at a big shopping mall, checked the functionality and asked the shop assistant whether that thing has a remote control. As the box contain nothing of it, so he said no. Only after return home, which is hundred of km away, I read the box and manual, it said that the mini dvd player should contain a remote control too. Ohh, what a big mistake that happen again. The same mistake happen twice in a week. Ohhh, I am so frustrated.

I guess, now I should adjust my attitude to be more precise, be more in control and thinking hard and be more patient in making a decision. Being rushy serve no good to me. Being early and punctual is great, but not rushy. I learn a lot. I guess, this attitude come from my ‘everyhting ok’ attitude. So, now i should be more picky, and more careful, isn’t? But this serve a great experinces for me.

Comments

Popular Posts