Skip to main content

A new beginning

I am shocked to find out that I havent updating my blog for more than two months? What have I been doing? Its been a long vacation, but I too caught up with thinking and doing nothing great. I do discover some good things too, but I discover my biggest problem, procrastination. I kept delaying things in search for one best thing, which I do not know what is it. It is so sad to discover that for the past months, Ive been wasting so many things, and one of it is time.

I kept saying myself that I need to do something, but I don't do anything about it. I have a mission in life, I have plans, but , there is always but. I hate but, because but is just an excuses to make me feel better for the mistake that I've done.

What makes me frustrated more is my indecisiveness in deciding what should I do. I kept doing something that I know that later on, I will regret it. Now, it seems so many things that I regret. It is bad, I know. So that's why I am letting go. Now I will focus on what matter to me. The past has gone, I've make mistakes, but I've been through wonderful journey too. Its all taught more about myself, letting know about me more, so that I able to figure out what kind a person I am. I do not need anybody to tell me what kind of person I am, and other people judgment doesn't matter to me.

Used to be, I am waiting for somebody to tell me what I should do and do not feel right if no one agree with me. Now I am not that kind a person. I do not need people who do not know me tell me what I should or should not do. I am responsible for myself and I believe in myself to make a best desicion possible. I'm accepting if I do something wrong and there will always a room for improvements and I am a good and great person.

I will do my best in my work, and do my best as a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher, a human, but I will not let people controlling me, as I am able to handle myself. I must be strong and confident and trust myself. Trust and believe in myself that I ablt to face any challenges that will come. With that I will begin, I will start from the beginning what I aim for, but this time with strong confidence and determination. Mas, fighting. !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...