A new beginning

I am shocked to find out that I havent updating my blog for more than two months? What have I been doing? Its been a long vacation, but I too caught up with thinking and doing nothing great. I do discover some good things too, but I discover my biggest problem, procrastination. I kept delaying things in search for one best thing, which I do not know what is it. It is so sad to discover that for the past months, Ive been wasting so many things, and one of it is time.

I kept saying myself that I need to do something, but I don't do anything about it. I have a mission in life, I have plans, but , there is always but. I hate but, because but is just an excuses to make me feel better for the mistake that I've done.

What makes me frustrated more is my indecisiveness in deciding what should I do. I kept doing something that I know that later on, I will regret it. Now, it seems so many things that I regret. It is bad, I know. So that's why I am letting go. Now I will focus on what matter to me. The past has gone, I've make mistakes, but I've been through wonderful journey too. Its all taught more about myself, letting know about me more, so that I able to figure out what kind a person I am. I do not need anybody to tell me what kind of person I am, and other people judgment doesn't matter to me.

Used to be, I am waiting for somebody to tell me what I should do and do not feel right if no one agree with me. Now I am not that kind a person. I do not need people who do not know me tell me what I should or should not do. I am responsible for myself and I believe in myself to make a best desicion possible. I'm accepting if I do something wrong and there will always a room for improvements and I am a good and great person.

I will do my best in my work, and do my best as a daughter, a sister, a friend, a teacher, a human, but I will not let people controlling me, as I am able to handle myself. I must be strong and confident and trust myself. Trust and believe in myself that I ablt to face any challenges that will come. With that I will begin, I will start from the beginning what I aim for, but this time with strong confidence and determination. Mas, fighting. !!!

Comments

Popular Posts