Change

I hate the word change when I was a teenager. Reason being when one friend of mine told me to change the way I walk and talk, because for her it is weird. Since then I hate the word change and try my best to avoid the word as much as I can. I do not hate the idea of change, but hearing the word makes me feel down and hurt, because of this incidence.

But then, I know realized that I have to accept change and ready to change. But changing my way of talk and walk? no, I've born with it. There are things I need to change, especially my mental attitude and how my mind works.

I got this great poem (I think it is a poem), about changing and I want to share it. I got it from the comment box of a famous blog. Usually I do not like reading other people commnents, but since I can found valuable information on comment box, I like reading it and usually I read the comment box before I read tha article to know what people are thinking about it.

here it is

Quoting from Dr. Staples “Be The Best You Can Be”

When you change your thinking,
You change your beliefs;
When you change your beliefs,
You change your expectations;
When you change your expectations,
You change your attitude.
When you change your attitude,
You change your behavior;
When you change your behavior,
You change your performance;
When you change your performance,
You change your … LIFE!



Comments

Popular Posts