Feeling down today

Today, I felt that my life sn’t easy and it really difficult. When I encounter difficulties, I cried. I felt hopeless and tired.
Too many things has occurred for the past few days and it hurt my feeling terribly. I’ve creid a few times and felt that I’m a failure. I want to run away and make a new start. I don’t want to be here. I want to move out from here.

Looking back, these past few years hasn’t been easy for me. I tried my hard to satisfied other people want and needs, not my own. I don’t know what I want, because I living for other people. I felt huge burden on my shoulder. I don’t get love from the people that I should. I’ve been ignored most of the times. But I still love these people.

I want to run away from these people. My feeling hurt.

Now I know what I want. I want to enjoy myself, I want to be happy, but then I found out it not easy. It so hard, it seem like I’m cannot deserve to be happy.

I cannot control my emotion. I prefer to be alone than to be with people. I felt low self esteem and once I felt in power I condemn other people.

I cannot do anything right. I do not feel discipline enough to do things that I should do. Why everything seem so hard? What should I do?

I really felt down and really frustrated today. And I need to voice it out, so here I am
Some quotes to share

“The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it.”

You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”

“Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – dale Carnegie

Comments

Popular Posts