Truth to be told

Online earning is not easy. It’s not easy at all. It required hard work, knowledge and persistence, and I doubt if I have any. I’ve been reading a lot of people confession about earning online, and truth to be told, it hard. I know, I read that more that 90% who venture into online earning fail. Many new blogs are made to earn money, but sadly, not all can make it. I also know more than half of under 40’s years old new millionaire come from internet entrepreneur. I don’t remember where I read all about it, but I do remember reading it somewhere.

There are so many advertisement that you can make so many money easily on the internet, but as you put your heart into it, buying and downloading all the information that you can get, only to discover you’ve been tampered with overload information and you, yourself find it hard to make a choice of which one is the true, and which one is the scam.

I’m not going offer another model where through it you subscribe because I’m suck at it. Oh yes, one more thing if you think you can freely earn money using internet without cost, you are wrong. It might can happen, but it cannot make you millionaire. Somehow, somewhere, you need to use some capital to earn. There are of course legitimate way you can earn by not paying, especially through writing, but it so minimize.

I guess, many people will think I’m skeptical. I am not. I ‘ve been exposed to internet income two years ago, and I do earn some, and friend of mine, her neighbor has been declared as a millionaire at the age of early 20’s for doing online earning, even though I’m not sure what that guy is doing, but I trusted my friend.

I read somewhere that in order to earn online, this girl doing so many things, writing at a pay forum, doing multiple PTC at once, selling stuff, promotions, surfing and other, and not some people say you can earn while you are sleeping and by the time you wake up, money already pour in, in your account. Well, I’m exaggerated, but that’s what people always being told to, and frankly, it not right at all. Maybe to some, but to majority of us, it impossible.

Today, I’m still learning because I still believe that, there are online earning, even though it hard, but it there. I cannot give up and continue to do in what I believe for. Life is not easy, it just need to make a lot of sacrifice, patient and passion. I will nurture myself to have all that so that I can have what I wish for. Good luck to all.

Comments

Popular Posts