Learning, can it be stop?

When I was in university, I’m counting the days, when can I finish my study so that I can stop study. I don’t think I hate study, I just tired of study. I wanted to finish study as soon as possible and find a job and earn money.

Now Its been more than three years since I finish my study, and I found out, that there is no stop in learning. I cannot stop learning because if I do, I will not move forward and instead I move backward. No body wants to move backward. But the great thing learning after finish my degree, there is no paper examination where there are lecturers that will mark and grading my paper. It will be me, and the people around me that will be my judges, and I’m accountable to my own self. Thinking back, I think the later is much more scarier than the first. When study, there isn’t many things to think, but now, there are so many things to think and handle, and if I’m being ignorant and totally stop learning, I will miss out so many things and make silly decisions that will affect my life.

As I grew older, I realized that there are so many things to learn and experienced. Life has so many opportunities for anyone of us, whether we have made bad decision in life, and I have to admit, I have made many silly decisions, but I will not make me give up or even frustrated. Instead I will keep on walking and walking, enjoy the moment and at the same time, I will continue on learning.

One of the thing that I now begin to realized the great thing of not stopping learning was that I managed to admit the mistakes that I have done before this. I begin to discover what a world has to offer to people who keep on learning and moving on. I do not want to be failure and I believe at every dark corner of light, there will be light, it just I cannot stop walking, walking persistently, believing in myself and diligently looking for the opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts