Don’t judge a person by its cover

Yesterday, a friend of mine invited me and my friend to her brother’s place. Her brother house look old and poor. Its located at the beside of the road and fill with a farm plantation, like dragon fruit trees, bananas and a pond.

That friend of mine introduced us to her brother. An old man around age 60 to 70. He look healthy. And then something struck me.

It occurred after I saw his wife, having long ear due to culture and then he said once they went to Australia, and people there do not find it weird to see his wife ear, only Malaysians did. (I ashamed of myself, because I did find it amazing and weird), then he proceed again that he ahs went to Japan, Cambridge University and many parts of the world. Oh my, he has went to so many places in the world, and yet he so humble and don’t bragging about it.

Even though he can have the luxury of life, still he chose to live and work on his own with his beloved wife. He said he not used to not working

Comments

Popular Posts