What ever happens, don't stop smiling

When I was a teenager, I'm not a kind of person who can easily smile. I find it hard to smile and of course to laugh. Even once, my teacher said to me " Don't you know how to smile?

Maybe during that time, i went into an arrogance phase, therefore I don't bother much.

But as went along, went into university, met new people, make acquaintance with so many people, I learn so many valuable lesson and one of them is don't be afraid to be friends with anybody. Just smile and listen. Yes, it the road of making new friends, I met so many kind of people, where sometimes, I can accept that person attitude and sometimes I cannot. Hei, I cannot be picky because not all can accept my attitude too.

Some people are easily mix around, some are funny, some are low self confidence, some look down on me and so many various people. But, it that journey, I believe many of us also did, found a nice person who share their thoughts, and sincere in becoming your friends. I am lucky because I met a few of those.

I always envy people who had many friends surround them, because I can hardly have that, but still, I'm grateful with a little friends that i had because, with them, I learn so many new things and have a very wonderful experiences too.

But then again, I also met with people I cannot mix with. Even worse, we share many things, like same work place or same study place. Trust me, this thing could lead to stress and tension, but what can I do? I cannot avoid it and face iit, because avoidance without reason for me is a coward attitude and I'm not a coward.

But, having experienced this, I won't let it stop from making me smile, because I know, that everything happens with a purpose. There are means to make me smile and the thing that make keep on smile, because I do not want to let a problem like this get into me, make me feel miserable, because I deserve to be happy and prosperous.

Comments

Kevin Ngo said…
Positive post for such negative times. Thanks for encouraging people.

Would you like to do a link exchange? I think our sites are compatible and would be beneficial for us both. Let me know, thanks.
Masz said…
Thank you very much. Of course I would like to do a link exchange. I will put your link shortly. Thank you for coming

Popular Posts