Learning Through Experiences is good

I’m a teacher. I always think, is everything what I taught my pupils, do they get it? It makes me worry all the time. But somehow, I know, they do not get fully what I taught. Even our brain unable to give 100% concentration all time, the most, it can only gives 100% concentration of not more than five minutes.

Moreover, learning also involves memorization, and most of us know, memorization is not easy (it goes to me, I hate to memorize), that’s why as a teacher, I’ve been told that I need to expose my pupils to the real things of what they learn as much as possible so that they can better and easy to grasp of what I taught. (It’s not easy to be a teacher)

At the age of 26, I realized most of the things that I know and learned, I learned through experiences, especially things related to heart. Learning from people and books, can widen our knowledge, but learning from real situations, have make me realized the real me. Have made me to think deeper and become more mature. Well of course more hot temper too. Just kidding.

That’s why, if you noticed, when employee looking for employer, they are looking for people with experience more than with a paper certificates. Well, I know that situations, and it wasn’t great at all.

Well, here I list out how importance the experiences are from the quotes that I found. Think about it.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
Muhammad Ali

A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honourable
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw

Comments

Popular Posts