Money, money and money

People need money. Like me too., of course I need money, I’m a people. Who doesn’t? well, I’ve heard that money cannot buy you happiness, but money makes the world goes around. Money cannot buy you happiness, but it fulfill many of your desires, and thus it makes you happy. Well, but it doesn’t mean that money is everything, but somehow money is very very very important. But money cannot give you EVERYTHING you want like peacefulness and pure happiness.

But how can money not be my priority when at the age near 26, I just managed to hold a good job, yet face many difficulties and desires and hope to be fulfill? Hope and desires that can only be fulfill with money and it become more hurt for me as at this age I already have debt. My education loan, my car and people’s loan especially my parents.

When I said to my friends about my spending habit where I choose only the cheapest and I always have doubt to buy, he said I’m a stingy person and I should not do that. He says money can always be find. How can he said that considering my circumstances now?

My circumstances? Ok, let me explain.

My money circumstances.

I have an education loan that I need to pay. I took it when I studied for my degree and it amount around RM26,000. As I was having difficulties to get a job after graduating, I was unemployed around a year and half when I got my first job. As I should started pay for my loan, I didn’t, as I’m unable to. Thus, the interest now is increasing and until now, I haven’t yet pay for the loan, I pay for the interest. Oh, I don’t know how to explain but after discovering the importance of money I begin to discover the importance to well managed my money.

My mistakes
When I was a university student, I make a mistake as I overspent my money as much as like. I do not learn to save up. I should realized it, but it was too late when I realized that I should save up. There is no use for me to regret it now, as it already happened, but I need to learn the mistake that already done and to avoid it in the future.

I always wasted my money on foods, and going back home to Johor. That’s about it. I’m not very fond on dresses, or make up or pretty things, well that during that time. Now like it or not, I have to learn to dress beautifully and cannot be too simple person, who don’t even wear anything on her face when I’m going out. Well, yes that’s me.

Now I will think many times before I go into an expensive place to buy food or dress. I cannot waste my money just like that. I need to save up for emergency and for my future, thus, I have to be as simple as I can, buying only my needs and try to get a cheap things at anything like flight tickets and so many other so that I can save up.

Is what I’m plan is correct?

Comments

Popular Posts