The pursue of happiness

Happiness, is it we find it or is it coming to you? For me, happiness is something that you need to find, to look. You cannot expect it to coming to you without you work on it. Everybody looking for happiness and without it, you feel something is missing and your life feel incomplete.

But, how to find happiness? It’s not easy at all. Some people easily gain happiness while some struggling even to find the gut to put a smile.

Some even with a lot of problems and mounting of debt, still can smile and move on, but some with nothing to worry, but happiness still far from reach.

Happiness come from inside, from a small flesh in our body call as heart. Even you have a high iq, but if you do not feel happy, you unable to use your high iq properly.

Back to my question, how to find a happiness? I just found recently that to be able to be happy I must be myself. Be who I am. I must love myself, accept my weaknesses and let go of the painful past, and treasure the good life that you have had, previously, now and in the future.

We human has many weaknesses, but that’s what make us a human. If you do not want bad things to happen to you, do not wish for it, always wish for a good thing and do not do bbad thing to people because sooner or later, it will come back to you.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first

comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this

blog very often.

Alena

http://www.smallbusinessavenues.com
Masz said…
Thank you Sabryna. I am honor. I haven't able to update my blog as currently I'm being distracted with so many things. I visited your web, it very nice and has a lot good information. I'll come often.

Popular Posts