Skip to main content

The thing is “Do it, or else you gain nothing’

Don’t Think, just do it, but do it consistently and do not give up

It’s a quote I got from Jackie Chan movie. At times, I really agree with it, as too many thought will hinder my actions, but at times also it will bring danger too, so which one is right?

Have you ever seen an ad in the local paper “Make XXX per month, call now for

more details!” only to ring up and find out that it is distributing catalogues, then

forget it because we can’t be bothered with the physical effort of going out there

and doing the work. And YET we still read the success stories- remember these

stories have to be true because it’s false advertising. I think these people have

worked hard and earned every single penny by putting in and sticking with it.

Bought an e-book promising to make money? Next you have to read it and

implement the ideas to actually bring in the ‘lolly. It won’t make you a penny left un-

read on your hard drive.

The same goes for many things - education, just because someone got into Oxford

or Harvard doesn’t mean they’ve got their degree. Next comes the hard work, graft

and study to GET OUT the results they want.

Again- fitness DVD’s will not get you fit by sitting there on your shelf. I would be

sure that 99% of all diets work if the person doing it committed 100% and followed

it to the letter.

My point is TAKE ACTION, don’t wait around for something to come from nothing.

It won’t. Whatever your goal, STICK WITH IT because sometime things don’t happen straight away or go right first time, it’s a case of getting determined and

persevering. Keep going.

Life is for living- how boring not to give it your all. Imagine the satisfaction and

results when you do stick with it and the momentum that you will attract and create!

Is there ever a ‘right’ or ‘perfect’ time? NO. That makes NOW ideal!

As Mike Litman says in Greatness Held Hostage “You don't have to get it right,

you just have to get it going.”


The writing in blue is taken from an ebook. I always have problems with procrastination and it gives trouble to me. I know it, but so difficult to cure it, so reading the text above really give me valuable information. Moreover, actions speaks louder than words . :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...