What is good about blogging?

For me, the main reason I start blogging is because I want to earn money. I learn that there are so many ways to earn through blogging, but turn out it wasn’t easy at all. Even though the earning that I hope is not yet achievable, but I learn other thing in the process.

My friend now has become an author, and at the back of the book it stated “ write whatever you know”,. At first I was skeptical, and now I know why. It as a way for me to be able to express my opinions, and at the same time to gain knowledge.

It is not easy at all to maintain a good blog without a good knowledge. Through blogging, I learn many things beside how to earn money through internet. I learn to be patient, persistent and hard work pays. I learn I cannot give up easily and I learn that there is always ways to any problems that you face.

Yes, I meant it, problems. My main problem? Money. I know, money is not everything and money cannot buy me a happiness, but money can get the things that I want. It able to help me pays my debt and also fulfill my wishes. I do not want a luxury life, I just want a comfortable life and at the same time managed to feel what it like to be in other people places, and have my own house and business.

Blogging able to help me to vent out my anger through other channel instead of regretting or crying. Say for example I hurt with something, blogging has make me think, oh, this is something new that I can write through my blog. It make me stray away from the trouble that I’m facing. In fact it help me to figure out how to handle the problems properly.

Because writing means you need to have a knowledge, because you cannot just write based on your whim, thus, it make me wants to find out new knowledge and somehow force me to read a lot. But anyhow, I like it.

But still, money still the main motivation that keep me going on. I just cannot let go this precious thing that I manage to learn from a great friend that I know from my previous workplace.

Comments

Popular Posts