Problems with inferiority complex

Is there anyone having this kind of prolem? I have and its so difficult to change and fix it. But it doesn’t mean that this is a big problem There is a saying, if you do not like something about yourself. Change it and if not try to live with it. I am the second one. I am trying to live with the inferiority complex problem. Its not a big problem to me as I have began to accept the problem and I know there must be a rewards beside this problem.

But let me tell you what the problems and consequences can arise from this kind of trait.

Because of this trait, the inferiority complex, I am a person with a very low self confidence, and always things that everything happen by accident, not because I made it happen. There will always a feeling of worry inside of me and its difficult for me to enjoy many things, because of this worry feeling.

I prefer to take care of other feelings than myself. I am afraid of what I do will hurt them and I begin to become very careful with my actions and words. Used to be when I was small, I am not this kind of person. I was very outspoken and very talkataive and I really forget how I can turn out to be this person with inferiority complex person.

But, it wasn’t easy at all to take care of the feeling of others, so, I prefer to be in my own world. I created my own world, where I can have my own happiness and freedom without bothering other people opinion, it more that people will not care I do as I am doing it alone. I prefer to spend my time in front of the computer watching a same clips a thousand times than spend with friends and talking. I begin to have a problem to socialize with people and I prefer to have one friend that I can share everything than to having many friends. But that’s cause more problem to arise.

Let me start problem with friends. Because I prefer to have one friend, I will treat that person really good, cater to all her needs even when that person do not ask at all. I am just hoping that, that person will treat me good.

I forgot to include that inferiority makes me a sensitive person too.

But when that person is treat me bad, even small bad, that thing will hurt me like a sharp knife stab into my heart. I will remember it and it become a nightmare to me. I am sad. It so weird, because to think it logically, it just a friend, why should I expect anything from that person? Why should I bother?

But that’s the problem. I bother it too much and it killing me from inside. I become a stranger to that person and I cannot treat her the same way before. It start from a very small matter. I hate myself for become a very sensitive person.

Sometime I felt very jealous to a person who can say whatever she or he wants to say without care about other people’s feeling.
Now, I will list out the benefits that I get from inferiority complex.

It teaches me to be humble, and it teaches me to be patient to whatever happening to me. I always think that there must be something for me if I do not give up. I struggle to list and say to myself that I cannot give up and must go on no matter what. My destiny is on my own hands.

But it seem that if I make comparison between the good and the bad, the bad will be more than the good.

Comments

Popular Posts