There must always be ways.....

Have you ever experience stuck on something and you wish to get away from it? That's what I always do. Run away instead of face to that problem. I know its not good and right, but I always felt that its much better to run away from something that I do not like instead face to face with it. But I was wrong.

Things happen for a reasons and there must always a way to fix it. Just be patient and hoping and praying. I realize that there are so many great benefits from patient.

I am a person who wants to hurry in everything that I do. I do not know why I have this disease where a rushing person with a careless attitude. I hate it, but that's me. If you do not like something about yourself, you can either try to fix it or live with it.

I began to realize and accepting that I have my own weaknesses like I have terrible handwriting, I have terrible social skills and I am not able to talk and make people entertain when they around me. I realized that and I accept myself, because I love myself. Because despite all there weaknesses I know there are things that I am proud of myself.

I am a person will not give up and I will help the person even that person has make me hurt. I know hhow to heal my own self and I am an independent person. Moreover I am a lucky person becasue I have a family that love me so much. I know that my family is not like other family who are educated and rich, but we are happy with a simplicity and we do not feel difficulties even we do not live in luxury.

Always beleive in yourself and always remember that no one can make you feel inferior unless you are the one who allow it to be. I forgoot from who this saying is from.

Comments

Popular Posts