Whatever it is, don’t give up

Have you ever felt like you want to scream that you seem to be at the end of the road? I have and in fact I am now. Well, what matter that so serious that could make me so stress now? It’s none other than the increasing price, almost all the necessary things, the price has gone up. I am scared. Really scared.
What I earn now will not possibly enough to make me survive a month, so how should I lead my life? I rarely hardly going out for fun and hardly shopping for cloth, and now I have extra bill to pay, then what should I do?

But, that is life. Whether you like it or not, there will be time in anybody life that we will face situation that we hate it.

My mom told me that I gained nothing out of complaining. It only make my heart more sick than it already has. Law of attraction reminder : You cannot focusing on the things that you do not like, because then you will attract more of it. In my case, the lack of money make me feel miserable and hurt.

Speaking about Law of Attraction, one of the way that this law recommend is to write down your wish, and read it as many as you can and I’ve done that. I wrote that I wish to have a car by June, and either by this week or next week I will get my car. I hope by this coming Friday I able to get the car and practice before I bring it to my study and work place. But I also wrote other wish and I hope it will manifest too. Currently I am working very hard to manifest my second wish. Well law of attraction stated that you don’t have to worry how your wish will come about, only believe that it will happen, but that doesn’t make anyone to just lying and hoping it will come true, right? It just when you believe you will success, you will have more determination to work more harder and somehow along the way, the road to your wish will open its way.

Actually what I want to write about is don’t stop. Tell yourself that you can go through this hard and difficult road. You must believe in yourself (I tell this to myself) and stop focusing on the negative thoughts that you are having. Focusing on something else that will bring happiness to you because when you calm and happy you will be in sane mood on how to figure out to settle any ,matter that you have.

Actually I wrote this to remind myself to be positive and do not feel hopeless, and at same time I can publish it in my blog and I hope anybody read it will benefit from it too. Mas fighting.

Comments

Popular Posts