What to do if you easily bored with something?

Well that is me. Brought up in a family where I am the only girl and the gap between me and my youngest older brother is seven years old has make me a lonely girl. I start to go to boarding school since 13 and until 23 I was away, study. The I stay at home for a year due to difficulties to find job and now at the age 25 I am alone again. Is this the cause I am easily bored? I do not think that’s the reason and I do not think it’s a family trait also, but more to my personal problem. I guess laziness is part of the problem and I used to have habit to wait, which is terrible habit.

I remember when I was in university, I met many students who wait until last minute to study. Some on the night before exam they will start study. How they do it? Easy. Stay up until the late night and the reason being is that they will remember what they read cause the content is still fresh in their mind. Me? A big no no for me. That only will make me stress. But the weird thing is that, that system actually worked.

The way that I do to begin back my interest is by acknowledging why is in the first place I do it? Take for example, study. Why I must study hard? When I was in high school, the main reason is because of my parents, because I do not want to disappoint them and now, why I worked hard on online earning? Not only because I do not have enough money, but I have major responsibilities too.

Well, I remember a Korean drama that I watched, saying when things going tough, just bite your lips and keep going because if we stop that when we fail. Ok Mas, fighting!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts