Old friend and Dale Carnegie

I was introduced to Dale Carnegie book by my friend Diya. I love her. Let me tell about her. I met her in matriculation centre of my university in 2002. She treat me very nice and talk to me and always answer my questions. She is very talkative. I am a person with a low self confidence, but the way she treat me make me felt very appreciative. I know a lot of things from her. She also do not show her arrogance even though her family is very well off and some of her uncles are very rich and have a high position in society. I believe now Diya has become a lawyer and hopefully a wife. But sadly, I iam bad at maintaining the relationship. I lost contact with her.

The thing is, before I met her, I rarely met a person that will treat me nicely. Only a few and coming to new place in that matriculation centre and meet her, I felt very grateful. Even my schoolmate that went to the same matriculation centre hinted to me that she do not want to be friend with me because she will loosen out the opportunity to meet with other friend? I do not think it's acceptable at all.

I always mislead to the thing that I want to talk about.

About Dale Carnegie book. in 2004, if I am not mistaken, I talked to Diya about the problems that I face, and she recommend dale Carnegie book and I can say it's a very great book. It's a book about How to Stop Worrying and Start Living, and I am really glad Diya lend me the book. The book is very informative and life awakening to me. One the phrases that I remember is that one of the reason tooth decay happen because that person is worry too much. Let's make observation, find an old people with a very good teeth (make sure it's real tooth) and ask how that person lead his life. And also do the vice versa observation. Find people that has bad and terrible tooth decay. Is the statement accurate?

As I always having problem with my tooth, so I start to take the statement seriously. I begin to have more happy feeling for me. Smile a lot and laugh a lot. Used to be I am very difficult for to smile, even during my high school in form 5, a teacher asked me " Don't you know how to smile?'

I must said that the statement is accurate, because since I felt more happy and trying to reduce my worry and sadness, I am having less problem with my teeth. Try it out, will you?

Comments

Popular Posts