My new responsibility





In my previous post, I've write that I will get my car soon. Well, turn out to be not this week as I have expected, but at least the process of buying it went smoothly, even though it kind shaky at the beginning. Now, I will present to you my new soon to be baby A white myvi. I might get the car by next week, yay!!!!!!!!!!!

This is meant that now, I have to be more careful with my spending and has to try much harder to find more money.

It kind a sudden decision, but as long as my parents approve of it, I know I have their bless of it. But it kind a pain to me because two days after I make my booking of the car, the price of oil in my country went up by 40% and that has make me speechless and want to cry.

But I have to keep think positive and I always think and say to myself, there must be something good at the end of something bad. I must keep positive and telling myself that I can and able to face this challenging time. Oh, I haven't write, what make me suddenly decide to buy a car. I will write about it soon.

One thing that I glad is that I've told my good friend about my purchasing of the car, and she so happy for me. It's not the kind of remarks that people always gave like "Oh, you bought a car, what a big deal?" But she not. She really happy for me and I know her happiness is genuine. I am glad I have her as good friend, not like others who kept saying things like, you can get that thing cheaper, actually, you paying high, and i can get it much cheaper. I hate it. It always seem she always right will always be right. why I write about the person that I don't like? Well, I should not.

But the matter is, once you be a friend to somebody, treasure that person, don;t condemn and try not to hurt their feelings. We, as a person must always be gratitude to what we have, and if you cannot make them happy, at least, try not to hurt their feelings by your sarcastic words. Ok, i should stop writing, and keep fighting. Mas fighting.

Comments

Popular Posts