Lesson to learn from Dale Carnegie: Techniques in handling people

The reason I like to read Dale Carnegie books or get lesson from him is because what he said is true and can be a lesson for me so that I can improve on myself. Once i wish that i will stop learning, because learning is a very tiring process, but now, i know learning is need to be done all the time, without stop. One of the way is to read a good book. I also like romance book, even though me myself still looking and waiting for romance.

What I going to write is about what Dale Carnegie said is about

Fundamental Techniques in Handling People, that are

  1. Don't criticize, condemn or complain.
  2. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
  3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.
Have you ever met a person who like to criticize, condemn and even complain?

For me, I have. In the law of attraction, if you criticize, condemn and complain, you will make more of the thing that you don't like. Example, when you complaining about not getting a parking space, you heart is in terrible mood. Thus, when you drive you tend to prone make mistake. Like suddenly you hit other car and then, it will make you day worse. You have to compensate the owner of the car that you hit and more, you have to use more money not only to repair the car that you hit, but also your own car.

But, the most difficult things for me how to face the person who like to condemn, criticize and complain, because somehow, what that person said can influence me. Like that person condemn you, saying that what you pay is expensive, that person can have that same thing for cheaper price and etc. Am I making mistake here, by allowing that person to influence me?

I guess i have to find out that later on. I will write more on the second and third point, some other time.

Comments

Popular Posts