Skip to main content

forgive and forget

For me, it much easier to forgive than to forget, but someone has said that you do not forgive someone until you forget. IS it true?

I hope it's not. Because I will hardly to forget for whatever someone has done to hurt me. But then again, what do i get if I keep remembering that terrible moment? I can easily forgive people, but to treat that person the same way as I treat her or him before the incident occur will be very hard for me.

But i know, I gain nothing from the hatred, in fact it will create more problem. What if the person that hurt you will need to work with you? Then I have trouble to work then. But the heart is so stubborn. Hatred is a very wrong feeling. Hatred will make you blind and deaf. Hatred will only make things worsen.

So, whatever I do I must remember that everything that I think, feel and do will have a repercussion on me, either good or bad. If you do good, of course good will come to you, and vice versa.

Comments