forgive and forget

For me, it much easier to forgive than to forget, but someone has said that you do not forgive someone until you forget. IS it true?

I hope it's not. Because I will hardly to forget for whatever someone has done to hurt me. But then again, what do i get if I keep remembering that terrible moment? I can easily forgive people, but to treat that person the same way as I treat her or him before the incident occur will be very hard for me.

But i know, I gain nothing from the hatred, in fact it will create more problem. What if the person that hurt you will need to work with you? Then I have trouble to work then. But the heart is so stubborn. Hatred is a very wrong feeling. Hatred will make you blind and deaf. Hatred will only make things worsen.

So, whatever I do I must remember that everything that I think, feel and do will have a repercussion on me, either good or bad. If you do good, of course good will come to you, and vice versa.

Comments

Popular Posts