Is it forced or had to?

Well, does the title make a sense? I don’t know, but here is a situation.

I am desperate to have a car. Not because I want to, but because I had to. Have you heard people buy a car because of the necessity to buy it and they suddenly buy it? Well, that’s me now.

Truthfully, I do not have confidence to drive a car yet. Moreover, I do not have enough money, so why should I buy a car? And to add more, I am not stable yet. So, why should I burden myself to another debt? Adding more, my plan is to have house first than to have a car.

But because of this situation, I had to buy a car. It’s only a reason right? So, how should I handle this situation?

I am confused. I am in terrible mood because of this matter. I can live without car, but then I will face great difficulties in the next three months, but if I buy a car, I will face more difficulties in the next year. But looking at the other side, if I really buy a car, I will need to discipline myself to plan carefully about my money spending and also will keep me more motivated to find money from other resources.

Either way, I had to face this problem, so, I need to keep my spirit high and face it. Mas fighting.

Comments

Popular Posts