I am back...........:)

It's been a very long time since I update my blog. What happen to me? I don't think I am too busy until I cannot update my blog. It's 2.47 am in my place now.

But during these two months, there are many things I learn about me. I learn that I hate myself that always whining and also the facts that things will not always go the way we want it to be. But preseverence and gratitude will bring you patience and hope. It just never give up.

I also learn a new things, getting to know more about a friends and people. We cannot change people, but we must change our perception towards people. We cannot expect people to behave the way we want it to be, same like I do not like people tell me how i should behave. At the age of 25, it kind difficult, but accepting people's opinion and listen to them is important. It doesn't matter if I will follow what that person tell me to do, but only listen is enough. It about respect. How can I expect people to respect me when I do not respect them?

In the last two months too, I also learn that never expect anything in return from somebody that you have helped, or if not you will feel miserable. That's what have bother me for the last few months. ever heard how a best friend steal his or her boyfriend or girlfirend? Not all will return the favor you gave, so expect none. this is a matter of sincerity. Usually the return of your favor will come in other form, not from the people you help, but maybe from the unexpected sources. therefore, must be sincere in whatever you do. :) Mas fighting.

Comments

Popular Posts