Life is about........

It’s been a very long time since I update my blog. I have poor time management and most of it because lack of discipline. Writing about discipline, I should practice more as I will be a teacher and of course I expect my future students to have a good discipline. I hate rules, and I read that rules are meant to be broken. Is it? But, discipline people usually a successful person.

Today, in my psychology class, we learnt about choice. ( I am a student training to be an English teacher, before this I have a degree in political science, but change my direction to go to teaching profession)

Before this, I used to think that for largely what happen to us not because of choice but because of circumstances force us to be.

Because of this topic, I asked a lot of questions to my lecturer. I gave her this situation, . say that I am driving in a highway and on that road, I saw a terrible accident and it’s not my choice to watch that horrible thing. Then my lecturer, Dr Tan, asked, what will you do after you saw that accident? And I said of course I will help. Then, Dr Tan answered, it’s your choice right?


Then Dr Tan said that Life partially determines by circumstances, but our choice will make the difference on how we get that thing. Like if I decide to help, then I will feel better in my heart, even that cost my time as I might be late for my meeting, but if my choice is to just look and ignore, it might do not cost me anything, but anyhow, it’s what my heart tell me to do and how my mind will perceived that situation either to follow my heart or mind.

I have a lot to write about this, I will continue soon.

Starting today, I want to start active writing back. Then, I can improve my writing skill too. J

Comments

Popular Posts