Skip to main content

Life is about........

It’s been a very long time since I update my blog. I have poor time management and most of it because lack of discipline. Writing about discipline, I should practice more as I will be a teacher and of course I expect my future students to have a good discipline. I hate rules, and I read that rules are meant to be broken. Is it? But, discipline people usually a successful person.

Today, in my psychology class, we learnt about choice. ( I am a student training to be an English teacher, before this I have a degree in political science, but change my direction to go to teaching profession)

Before this, I used to think that for largely what happen to us not because of choice but because of circumstances force us to be.

Because of this topic, I asked a lot of questions to my lecturer. I gave her this situation, . say that I am driving in a highway and on that road, I saw a terrible accident and it’s not my choice to watch that horrible thing. Then my lecturer, Dr Tan, asked, what will you do after you saw that accident? And I said of course I will help. Then, Dr Tan answered, it’s your choice right?


Then Dr Tan said that Life partially determines by circumstances, but our choice will make the difference on how we get that thing. Like if I decide to help, then I will feel better in my heart, even that cost my time as I might be late for my meeting, but if my choice is to just look and ignore, it might do not cost me anything, but anyhow, it’s what my heart tell me to do and how my mind will perceived that situation either to follow my heart or mind.

I have a lot to write about this, I will continue soon.

Starting today, I want to start active writing back. Then, I can improve my writing skill too. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...