Skip to main content

update of me

I haven’t written for a very long time. I was deprived of computer for almost two weeks because I was busy with orientation week as a student teacher and also the most important thing I do not have computer with me. But recently I just bought a laptop with the help of somebody. It has been my dream to have a laptop of my own, and now I am very glad that I got it.

I believe everything happen for a reason and there will always a lesson I or you can learn from anything that happen to us. Well, that always was in my mind so I can think rationally and logically why is that thing happen to me and not to anyone else. Or especially when I begin to think why somebody else are better off than me. In that way, I will begin to appreciate more my life.

I know, life is not easy and colourful. It full with painful journey and lot of problems, and challenges that ready to eat you at anytime and at any cost. We can plan, and even we can carefully selecting what we want and how we want it to be. But as a human p we can only plan but the one who decide everything is not on our hand. I believe in God. But as human, we need and must work hard to get what we want, because even we fail to get what we want, we at least could feel relief, because we try. But if you never give up, you will get whatever that you want it.

Recently in my English class, my lecturer taught us about a listening and how to make things interesting and one of the way that he taught us is through song. Let me share the song to us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...