update of me

I haven’t written for a very long time. I was deprived of computer for almost two weeks because I was busy with orientation week as a student teacher and also the most important thing I do not have computer with me. But recently I just bought a laptop with the help of somebody. It has been my dream to have a laptop of my own, and now I am very glad that I got it.

I believe everything happen for a reason and there will always a lesson I or you can learn from anything that happen to us. Well, that always was in my mind so I can think rationally and logically why is that thing happen to me and not to anyone else. Or especially when I begin to think why somebody else are better off than me. In that way, I will begin to appreciate more my life.

I know, life is not easy and colourful. It full with painful journey and lot of problems, and challenges that ready to eat you at anytime and at any cost. We can plan, and even we can carefully selecting what we want and how we want it to be. But as a human p we can only plan but the one who decide everything is not on our hand. I believe in God. But as human, we need and must work hard to get what we want, because even we fail to get what we want, we at least could feel relief, because we try. But if you never give up, you will get whatever that you want it.

Recently in my English class, my lecturer taught us about a listening and how to make things interesting and one of the way that he taught us is through song. Let me share the song to us.

Comments

Popular Posts