Skip to main content

Alternative to Insurance Ameriplan

After a few days of writing nothing, today, I will write about alternative to insurance. One of the very good examples is Ameriplan, where it’s not an insurance company, but it gives benefits like any other insurance company. But unlike insurance company who provide claims, this provider, Ameriplan provides no claims, because it is a Provider Access Organization. But Ameriplan is great because it gives many discounts for you to enjoy as a member especially in health care area.

Ameriplan provides all members access to medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, and pharmaceutical (like what the insurance companies, do) but exclude the claims part. Ameriplan is an intermediary which negotiates discounts with medical and dental providers, on behalf of its members.

Many of us cannot afford to buy insurance, but with Ameriplan, you can gain benefits like you having insurance. This is a great plan to be taken into as an alternative to insurance. Moreover, the price is affordable to all. And it also covers dental care, which not many insurance companies provide. Even you also can get up to 55% discount for lasik surgery and it also covers mental health care too. What more, Ameriplan has more than 400,000 healthcare professionals in the network, with network providers all over the USA. To know where to get your help from Ameriplan, just go to the website of Ameriplan and there you will find all the information you need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...