Whatever it is, don’t quit

I felt tired and exhausted for the last few days. I think I read more for the last few months regarding internet marketing more than I read books for the last twelve months. I really develop interest to earn online, but to my disappointments, it wasn’t easy. With so many needs that I do not have, I have to do what the basic things that I can now. And this the truth, if you blogging entirely for money, the likely for you to succeed will be low. Don’t ask me why, but I read that a few times. Even john chow said that.

But I get this poem from this site


When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won if he’d stuck it out.
Don’t give up, though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man;
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late, when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are -
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit -
It’s when things seem worst that you mustn’t quit.

Bob Proctor

And this a quote I like

We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery. Samuel Smiles


I guess give up is not an option, but a decision I choose if I want to be a failure, but I do not want to give up. Whatever it is, all I can do is bite my lips, make a lot of prayers, and keep on fighting.

And one tips of blogging that I got, it’s not matter how much the length of your posting is matter ( it’s better range between 200 – 1000 ), but the consistency of posting is more important.

Comments

Popular Posts