Update of my life, money, initiatives, and life.

The main reasons that make me involve into blogging is because of money. I need to find other ways to get money beside real jobs. But it turn out to be difficult and wasn’t easy at all. But in my journey, I become a hardworking person, read a lot of e-books, books, and doing a lot of writing. I also discovered many ways to earn from internet, it can and it is possible. And it kind scared me that many well known bloggers said that if you put money as your main intentions, you will fail.

But among many tips that I get, I miss out one of the most important tips. Find a niche. I like about money, inspirations and motivations. But I have lack of knowledge in that field. Then I’ve decided, to make other blogs that I am well aware of. And I always have problems where to put this blog field. I guess it will cover many areas that I can think of. But it will not mean that I will not update this blog. I will continue and put my best effort in this blog. I have put a lot of energy in this blog and I will not simply ignore it just because I find other interesting things.

I have a degree in political science and my interest is international relations. So I have decided to make a blog regarding that topic. But politic is a very serious matter, but very interesting and can be very dangerous. I will put my blog link soon.

I also decide to make a blog about place that I love the most. My state, Johor. It kind ambitious for me to maintain four blogs simultaneously, right? But I believe I can manage. It will make me work harder and might open my door for many opportunities that I might discover in the process. It seem like my motivator in this is money, right? I do not think it bad at all. I need money and I am still young. So, instead of being idle, waiting for job to come to me, why not I create one. By the way, I will know my teacher interview result by this Wednesday 19th of December. I really hope that I will get it. Please pray for me.

Comments

Popular Posts