Money and Me

Money is very important matter. Even the world is run by it. The richer get respect, recognition and appraisal from many people. The poor? It’s the contrary version from the richer of course. It is important to have money, if not, I will not able to buy computer at this time and typing because I need money to buy computer.

From wikipedia, money is any token or other object that functions as a medium of exchange that is socially and legally accepted in payment for goods and services and in settlement of debts. Money also serves as a standard of value for measuring the relative worth of different goods and services and as a store of value.

Money also represents freedom, security, happiness, and other things. Conversely, the lack of money may represent restriction, insecurity, and unhappiness and it worse if you in debt, it put you in constraint situation. It become worse if your debt is running for your life.

The way you perceive money will shape how you will react to it. Some see it as a source of happiness, and luxury, and others see it as a source of evil. For me, I see money for a sense of security and happiness.

But if you equate money with success, then your motivation to save and invest might actually be rooted in your fear of failure. On the other hand if you equate money with greed or evil, you may not pursue high paying jobs, or you might compulsively give away whatever you earn. Either way you are acting in accordance with your values and beliefs about money. No one’s choices or beliefs are intrinsically right or wrong, but understanding them will enable you to balance your financial motivations with your well-being. Source form here

But the reality is people do equate money with success. Like if you only have high school certificate and you are driving benz, people will see you are more success than those who have higher degree but only drive a normal car. If you think people perception towards you is important, you will do anything to make it good. So, your intentions will legally approved your actions, even it is wrong

But if you do not care what people think about you, you will do the thing you want as long as you happy with it. But it do not kill to be rich, it will bring greater good, if you knows how to use it. So, whatever your perception, make sure it is for greater good.

As for me? I am young female, who having difficulties to find a job ( but I just found out yesterday I pass my teacher interview, and by next month I will start a training to become a teacher ) so I know how precious money is. More over, I even have education loan that I need to pay and of course I will do more loan in future, buy a car, house, and planning to have my own business, and I really wish that I do not have to do loan when I want to plan for my marriage.

Further more, I want to enjoy my life, have a trip around the world. Advertisements make it seem believable that we can achieve what we want, right? But I do not think that way. The truth, you still need to work hard and work smart to make money come to you and one of the most difficult part of money is to maintain it. You know like you have extra money and your wise and sound mind say, save it for future, but your heart said, that’s ok, only this time, and only this time will not stop. It will repeat again and again until you realized where has been the money goes? I know because I have been in that position. And people will then said to you, it’s all about control, dear.

( i think my sentence look terrible, sorry. I am having chicken pox)

Comments

Popular Posts