Journey Of life

In my quest for online earning, I found out it wasn’t easy. But, I felt lucky that I was introduced to this kind of earning from my friend. I went through to a lot of blogs and read many stories of their experiences about money and debt. It is truth, nothing is easy unless you work hard and put your mind to it.

I want to do this (online earning ) because I tired going to interview and do not get anything at all. And when I get my first real job, I realized I do not want to do that for all my life. Getting told what to do all the time and become bad when your co-workers two timing two faces and sort of many things. Moreover, I do not want to spend more than I earn but that what happen when I was working. Not enough money.

In my quest I found out that I really need to know how interest and calculating your debt is very important knowledge for me to know. I cannot hate math.
Online business also the same like offline business, you need to invest. Well, I think I have invest more than RM 300 and it has been a months now, still earn nothing, but I hope I won’t give up. I will try to continue and will never give up. Mas fighting.

But yesterday, I received a great news, I have been accepted to become a teacher, and will undergo a training for a year. But somehow, deep inside me felt this wasn’t I looking for. I do not know why, but I felt hesitate. But my parents really thrilled about the news. My father even gave me RM100 ( around USD 28) and they even plan some kind a celebration. RM 100 is a very big sum. But even though I kind hesitate, I told myself, I need to accept this. Remembering the past one and half year after I finished my studies, it wasn’t a smooth ride for me.

I have a really difficult times to find a job and I should not be choosy. Life is like this, right? We cannot always get what we want. Moreover, this is a lifetime opportunity. More over, my parents really want one of their children to be a teacher and I am the only one left, I should fulfill their dream, right?
My actual dream is to become a diplomat. Working in foreign country. It must be challenging and wonderful experiences. But I went to the government exams to become a diplomat for three times, and all three exams I failed. I always said to myself, maybe this wasn’t for me, something better for me will come. And I get the offer to be a teacher.

And I had to make up my mind fast. It doesn’t mean if I become a teacher I cannot go anywhere else in the world, right? There must be other chances. The only thing that can make me change my decision now is if I managed to get a scholarship to pursue my studies, then I will be in really crossroad. But considering my CGPA, is not that great, I should felt grateful that I managed to get the offer as a teacher. Moreover, teacher only work half day, and then I have plenty times to do blogging and find other means to earn form internet. Well, that is totally not a good idea, but that wasn’t bad either, as long as doing my responsibility well, and I am sure I will.

Well students, teacher Mas will come to teach you. Beware. And let the lesson begin.

Journey in life is really unpredictable and that what happen to me. I always said to myself, never ever give up. and with that I share with you a song that describe really well what. journey of life is. It’s by 911 and the song is really beautiful. But sadly, I do not find the mv, just performance. Enjoy



the lyric
Time waits for no one, sure as the tide pulls the ocean
Sure as, the path that's been chosen, cannot be changed
In my life's destination, I searched for the explanation
For some kind of reason, for my sorrow and pain
But in my isolation I learned to listen
To be thankful for the love that I'd been given

[Chorus]
This is my journey, journey through life
With every twist and turn I've laughed and cried
As the road unwinds
This is my journey, and I've learned to fight
To make me strong enough, to lift me up, to bring my dreams alive

In my desperation I swore that never again
Would I hear all the laughter of my friends and my family
A million tears that I'd cried then began to dry
In the silence of the night time
I had came to realize
A sweet inspiration filled my horizon
Gave me the heart to go on and never would give in

[Chorus]
This is my journey, journey through life
With every twist and turn I've laughed and cried
As the road unwinds
This is my journey, and I've learned to fight
To make me strong enough, to lift me up, to bring my dreams alive

I'm going to love each moment, of every day and night
I'll look back to the past with the sweetest smile
For now I realise, I've been given the key to life
I've been kissed by the angel by my side

[Chorus]
This is my journey, journey through life
With every twist and turn I've laughed and cried
As the road unwinds
This is my journey, and I've learned to fight
To make me strong enough, to lift me up, to bring my dreams alive
To bring my dreams alive
To bring my dreams alive

Comments

Popular Posts