Happy New Year 2008

Well, in a one day, we will start a new year. A very happy and excellent Year to all. How you will start your new year? Me? By having a driving test. It is weird right? But I am more scared than feeling weird. I hope I will able to start a new year with an excellent start by passing the test.

Have you done a revision of the achievements that you get in 2007? Is it a good year for you? For me, 2007 start bad, in fact really bad, starting with the biggest and historical flood happen in my district (picture)and my state of Johor and the pain of unable to get a job even though I have applied more than hundreds of work and been to a lot of interviews.

Then starting June, things start to get better for me. Get my first job as a substitute teacher for two months, then three months at bank call centre and then working and learning through internet in blogging and internet marketing. Well, the truth, it wasn’t easy road, but I enjoy every second of it. Then on this month, I also get a very good news, I have been accepted to be a primary teacher at government school. As soon as my parents found out, they threw a thankful ceremony. Some kind of party, my parents invited people to come to our house, having food, but in our community way, no music or dancing, but through prayer.

I also experienced a lot of new things and met with a lot of new friends. Some experienced is very good, while other vice versa. But it gives me a lot of valuable experience to help me to go through the next stage of my life.

I also began to know myself more, and my relationships with my parents become better. Used to be, we hardly talk to each other.

That’s is my journey for this year. Sometimes, we need to look back to remember all those moments and taking the good memories as our happy health supplements, and our bad and sad memories as our guidance so that we could avoid to make the same things happen again.

I knew looking back at the tears would make me laugh, but I don't know looking back at the laugh would make me cry

These are the pictures I got from internet. But Thank to God, the flood do not occur again this year.





Comments

Popular Posts