Flooding of information

Many information is good, but too many information, is not necessarily good also. Have you been flooded with so many info that make you confuse? Apparently that is what I am going through right now. Is that a problem when you do not know what you do and you just accept whatever come in your way? I think it is good that I accept everything that come my way, ( being flexible, like in job interview, if you apply for a job, and then the interviewer asked, can you do other task if we ask you to? Of course the interviewee say yes, and it called as adaptability) but until recently I realized, there are so many things I read, but so little stuff I do with the info. Many are good, like more money is better than little money. But more money will become problem if you misused the money, compare to those who little money, because they know they have less money, so they careful planning with that money instead of saying . “that’s ok, I have a lot of money, I can do whatever I want to do”. The less money person plan a budgeting and will carefully plan what the money will be using for and try to maximize the potential of the money that could bring like, do budgeting and investing . ( I know not all do this, but this is just a comparing situation). But more money person will ignore all this budgeting and do whatever they want to do, until they realized, where has the money been?

Is it make a sense? For me I do. What I mean is that flooding of information make me do so many things, and concentrate on none. Like, I should concentrate on the things that I already apply for and try to maximize the potential of the things that I apply instead of apply for everything that promised me the same things and at the end get nothing out of it. . Too many information make me lost my real intentions and lost my concentration too. And it become difficult if we allow the info that we read to deeply rooted in the mind of ours.

But that’s what the wonders of information technology do to us. flooding us with so many info as now the info that we need is a click away.

To find a right and correct information is not becoming easy, instead, it make more difficult and a lot challenging than ever before.

Comments

Popular Posts