Debt, it’s really sickening……

I pursue my degree with education loan, and today I received a reminder that I need to pay it and what I do not understand is how the interest is calculated. And it become more funny when there is monthly administrative charge been imposed every month. So isn’t the total will be like more, I mean terribly high? But again, how can bank and all the financial institutions survive without interest and the so call administrative charge? But is it had to be really high?

I once worked at bank call centre, and I had many conversations with customers about the card credit problems and it wasn’t pretty at all. But who can resist the temptation of having card credit and can buy what you like online and offline easily. But then at later date it will bring trouble. Right now I do not have credit card, only debit card, but my brother said, credit card is needed especially on emergency times. Is it true?

There is a malay proverb, prepare the umbrella before it’s raining. But how can I? in my situation, find a job is difficult enough and thank to God, I’ve been accepted to a teacher training only recently, but what happen if I fail? That’s why people said, desperate times need a desperate measure. But what kind of measure or solution? Hmm, but I read in other place, people work great during crisis or desperate times. Is it true?

Is it wealth come because of luck? I do not believe at luck. I am really worry about this debt and I am very sure I will make other debt in the time to come. I need to buy a car, house and other things too Ohhh, it is really great to be rich. But whatever it is never give up, right? If I want something there will always be a way out.

Like the law of attraction, even though I do not master it yet but what I understand is, if you put your mind to something that you really want, the door for it will open naturally. But you must always believe 100% that you able to do it. If your half Unconscious mind tell you cannot do it, then it will not happen. Like you want to be thin, but your other half Unconscious mind said you will fail, then you will remain fat, even though you’ve done so many things to be thin. The key is to always believe in whatever you do and put your full heart to it. ( I might wrong in this law of attraction interpretation, sorry)

So, what to do with my debt? What I can think now is try to find other means to earn.

I really interested to learn to gain extra income through passive income and one way I see it is through internet. Right now, I am still in the process of learning and continue to remain one, because there is no stop for learning process. Teacher Mas fighting!

Comments

Popular Posts