blogsvertise and online earning

I am having difficulties to write today. I do not know what to write. I always stray away from what I plan to do. Am I not discipline enough? I do not know, maybe. I need commitment slap so that I can concentrate on what I should do and not do. I should consider blogging as a serious thing for me, well, if I fail to get my teaching job, at least I know, there is something that I can depend on. But looking at a very bleak situation right now, I wonder if blogging is right for me. It is really difficult to get traffic.

Then I enter so many affiliates that I hope can earn me some money. The truth ? I need a reality check. When you applying for affiliate or joining a program do you give your real name and real addresses? I did. I should not do that in future, right?

People do make mistake. I guess, my endeavor through this journey is a bleak one. But never mind. I cannot stop. At least I know it is worth doing as long as I am sticking with it.

Today, as usual, I tried to find ways to earn online I was in a forum, where the member of the forum promoting a website http://www.blogsvertise.com/ where you can earn cash and generate income. Income? Cash? It something I look forward to it. I hope it not some kind of affiliate thing where you know how.

Then I read about blogsvertise. It kind simple. The main thing is you need to write about the advertiser that will be assign to you and post it in your blog. Simple right? The thing you need to write is about the advertisers services and products. Admin from blogadvertise will email to you your project once your application has been approved.

You can do review, complaint, compliment, link it your life and any do creative thing that you can do and write about it. And when they approved, they will pay you through paypal. Isn’t that great?

But there is a catch. It is not easy to get approved. They need to review your blog to see if it qualified or not. They have a set of standard that the blogger that want to apply need to follow.

On other note, tomorrow I need to learn driving again and it my first lesson after a week holiday ( I always gave excuses not to learn) and I am schedule to take the test on 1st January 2008. Surprised? Don’t be. In my country, only some state take the holiday on new year but my state, Johor, no.

Comments

Popular Posts