Aims, Difficulties, Mistakes

When you facing difficulties, what will you do? For me, before I graduated from my university, give up rarely existed in my dictionary of life. But after I finish my studies and having really difficult times in my life ( in fact even right now too ), give up and failure is synonym with me. I always cried. Having loss of hope and feeling exhausted and tired all the time. I even do not have courage to contact my close friends. Scared that they will asked me what I am doing now and to tell them I am unemployed? It’s a big embarrassment for me. But I never tired of trying. .

Even though the first job that I got is because of the sympathy from other people, but at least I get it. Then I managed to get a job at a bank call centre for three months before I had to quit because of my sister in law hate me of being in her house. When I gave my resignation letter to the assistant of my manager, he asked me to continue work there. But I had to quit. I cannot stand staying at a house with your relatives but being ignore all the time and they sarcastically offended you. Hey, that’s a coward action.

So here I am now, blogging and writing about my experiences and at same time trying to find other means to find money. I still find other jobs, but around here at my rural area because I am taking driving license and at same times waiting for my teacher result. Wish me luck.

Today I will share my collections of my favorites quote. It’s most regarding aims, difficulties and mistakes. It’s really inspiring to read and blend it your mind.


“Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors.” African Proverb

“We will either find a way, or make one!” Hannibal

“In order to discover new lands, one must be willing to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.” Anonymous

“He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
Muhammad Ali

“If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything.” Marva Collins

“So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because that's where you will find success. On the far side of failure.” Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
(my favourite)

“Fortune favors the brave”.Publius Terence

“He who hesitates is lost.” Proverb

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
Albert Einstein

“Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”
W.W. Ziege

“The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.”Martin Luther King Jr.

“Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.” African Proverb

“If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything.” Marva Collins


“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs

even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor

spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in

that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt

“We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery.” Samuel Smiles

“A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” George Bernard Shaw

“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth - not going all the way, and not starting.” Buddha

“He who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year.”
Leonardo da Vinci

“If you are in a hurry you will never get there.”
Chinese Proverb

“The smoothest way is full of stones.”
Yiddish Proverb

“Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one.”
Chinese Proverb

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Les Brown

“The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming”
Moliere

“Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.” Oprah Winfrey

“There are no short cuts to any place worth going.” Source Unknown

Don’t be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin.” Grace Hansen

“Take heed: you do not find what you do not seek.” English Proverb

“One who makes no mistakes never makes anything”.
Source Unknown

“Ask yourself this question: "Will this matter a year from now?" Richard Carlson Ph.D.

“Seldom does an individual exceed his own expectations.” Unknown

“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” Mark Twain

“It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” Seneca

“Pay no attention to what the critics say; no statue has ever been erected to a critic” .Jean Sibelius

“The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.”
Lloyd Jones

“Kites rise highest against the wind – not with it.” Winston Churchill


Comments

Popular Posts