What if you are a university degree holder .......................

What if you are a university degree holder, you do not able to get a proper job? I mean a job that suitable with your qualification?

Let face it, it is difficult to get job in today world. So many intelligent people, work that used to be handling by 500 people now can be handle by only five persons or less. Well, technologies make it more simpler, and people are growing in number every second, but work only rise depends on the economy.
I even heard even in some countries, the taxi driver have PHD, (I am not sure either that person chooses to be a driver or situation force that person to do that. I have totally no idea), but with logic and sound mind of mine, it will be impossible for PHD holder to take a job as a taxi driver, right? I am not totally look down on taxi driver, but it’s a fact right? Unless that person is experimenting and want to find experience that it totally two different things.
Let’s face it also that it needs connection to get you a good job. Say like you have father who own a business, most likely you will continue his or your family business, or your father have a good position in a company or any organization, isn’t it make easier for that individual to also get a job? Ok, put it simpler, I called it as a cable. I hate it when it comes to this. I always joke with my friends, ‘I used wireless, no need for cable, too many hassle. (it’s a joke only)
And if you come from business family background, you have advantage of experience of running a business, say like a restaurant and also a capital to start a business.

And if you are an intelligent or a genius person, it makes you easier right to find a good job? And if you are clever and know that you have passion for like medical, make sure you good at it and surely you will land a good job and you also will earn a lot of money.

Me also one of the person who hold a degree, but find it very difficult to find a proper and good job. I was unemployed for more than a year before I land a job as a substitute teacher. But my friend who hold the same degree some are lucky to obtain a good job (I do not know if it is proper for me to use the word lucky, it might due to herself and initiative that get her that job), but I find it lucky cos, during university years, I do not find that person involve in anything and even always miss classes. I am not sure how great her CGPA is, but, hey, it’s her destiny right that she able to get that job?

Right now, my contract will end around one more month and I am not looking to continue to work there, as there are too many office politics that involve and sometime the job make me felt more stupid, and does it sound I am choosy? I guess yes, and also I do not want to stay at my brother house any longer. He makes me felt unwelcome and I hate how my sister in law treats me like I am loser. I know, her sister who same age as me manages to get a good job, congrats to her.

Actually I am so scared to face the future. I do not know what to do, who to turn to and it make me felt depressed. I tried to work in factory once as an operator, but I quit only after a day. The work is so difficult and too tiring. I am salute to my friends who manage to work in factories for years and do not complain about it and proceed to work there. At the end it will be the matter of survival. People do what they have to do because there is no other way. You need money to make living and it the road that you need to take.

Sometime, I will make my mind and say it’s OK, but it’s very difficult things to do. Like my current job, I supposed to be thankful, but no, I kept complaining and wishing that I get better job soon. Kept saying to people that I hate the job, and the only thing that I am thankful with the company I worked for is that they provide transportation to the staffs, and it saved my money for transportation around $100 last month. But the tense and pressure at the work place is undeniable. Maybe it because my English is not good and I have lacked conversational skills. That’s why I find the job really difficult and tiring. More over, I am a dull person and I have problem with talking if it not something under my expertise and my skills in making fun conversation is sucked. That’s why I felt this way.

Then, what are my options?
Find other job? But considering that I do not have soft skills, and I even do not know what to do with my degree, I am limiting my choices. Actually I want to be working in embassy, but it so difficult to enter into embassy. I also was hoping to enter into government sector, but after three times of failed exam and one successful exam, but get no interview, I was giving up. Moreover, during this time, money is my main problem. How can I’m 24 years old asking my dad money? I cannot, it too embarrassing.

Then, I met with Sheelah from my workplace, and she told me how her neighbor earns a lot of money through online business, and currently I am working towards it. But I will never give up and I will strive. I know it will be a very painful, and long road, but I hope I manage to get through this. By the way, people will consider you success if you have a lot of money and lead a comfortable life, right? My two months of working have tought me that I need a work that I’m comfortable of doing, if not, I will be more stressed.
But I will keep looking for a job and continue to find because I know it’s difficult to get money from internet only.

But as I have end up with no other choice and I might fail to get other job soon, this is what I will proceed to do for time being. I hope I will get something from It. Fighting. !!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts