My journey towards minimalism , Monday, 6th May 2024

 I always think how to be calm, as I am kind a person who likes to rush things, and one of the ways I think it is proven effective is by being minimalist, as the less item I have, the less worry I will be and thus less stress. 

But the journey towards minimalism isn't walk in the park. It requires persistency and strong will. 

Persistence in a way, that this is a life you choose to do, and you have your own why and reasons, and strong will as it really easy to be swayed and forgot your why. 

Currently I am on my journey to do this, so I am not be overwhelmed by things, and instead, able to enjoy life. 

I will start with my place of work, and my home and i know it will be hard and tedious process, but a process that I must do in order for me to have a good and organized life, with less worry and be calm.

Comments

Popular Posts