Skip to main content

Are you happy?

 I have heard many times that people said that happiness is seek, and it is within you .. Is it correct?

 

What if that person unable to feel happy becuse of things that happened around her?  

I begin to think that happiness is privileged, that not all people can have it. 

But happiness is good, really really good, it makes you feel belong, feel love, accepted and lucky to those who have been blessed with happiness. 

According to chagpt, the ways to achieve happiness are  


🌿 Ways to Achieve Happiness

  1. Gratitude

    • Notice what you already have, even small things.

    • Gratitude shifts the heart from lack → abundance.

  2. Meaningful Relationships

    • Happiness grows through connection: family, friends, kind people.

    • Being loved and understood matters more than money.

  3. Purpose & Goals

    • Having something to work toward gives life direction.

    • Even small goals create motivation.

  4. Self-Acceptance

    • Happiness increases when you stop fighting who you are.

    • You don’t need to be perfect to be worthy.

  5. Helping Others

    • Kindness brings deep joy.

    • Giving makes life feel meaningful.

  6. Mindfulness & Presence

    • Being present reduces anxiety about the past or future.

    • Peace is found in “now.”

  7. Taking Care of the Body

    • Sleep, movement, healthy food = stronger mood.

    • The mind depends on the body.

  8. Letting Go of Comparison

    • Comparing steals joy.

    • Your life is your own journey.

  9. Faith & Spiritual Calm

    • For many people, closeness to God brings deep stability.

    • Doa, prayer, surrender = inner peace.

  10. Simple Joys

  • Nature, hobbies, laughter, quiet moments.

  • Happiness is often in ordinary days.

     

    The list seems simple and doable, but, it not as easy as it seems , because some things are coming to you effortlessly, but many times, you have to make the hard decisions to either choose you or for people around you. 

     

    If I were to choose happiness now, I will choose to abandon my responsibility and do what I want that are  travel, buy a car that I like,  and live somewhere far away, but my responsibilites are all around me and it hard to juggle ll of that and sadly 99% of it requires me to have a lot of money, so I struggle to find money, because I have to spend to commitments, and loans ... 

     

    Life is not fair, it is a struggle, and word is place you have to work tirelessly and at same time not to kill yourself.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...