Skip to main content

Planning for death…


Sounds serious, but it is a must. For many of us, death also requires money and I am not even talking about our heirs how they are going to live after I or you die, but it is about the cost of funeral. It could cost a bomb and that’s why some of us already plan on it. What kind of funeral I want and how it going to be. We do not want to make the funeral ceremony a burden to our beloved ones, isn’t?
 
One of the expensive things to have during funeral is casket and it is a very expensive item, depending on type. But thanks because today there are  so many choices to choose from. The burial caskets 
will take a lot of time to prepare, but however some can be prepared within 24 hours. 

 There are so many questions about this funeral and to plan early and maybe just to know more about it, just click here coffins faq and u will gain so many answer for your questions about casket and things that related to it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
At start it looks like you want to die,but...why are you posting such thing here?
Unknown said…
I had to laugh at your comment 'anonymous', because I thought the same thing. My brother is already trying to figure out who will take car of my 30 and 40-year old parents :P Yes, it's true, you need to be prepared to pay for your coffin since you shouldn't rely on anyone after you're gone. But make sure your before-death debts are paid first! :)

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...