Skip to main content

Get Paid to Programs

Get Paid To programs are programs that will pay you for you to participate in surveys,

See an advertisements, writings, reviews complete free offers, try new products, click on advertisements, read your email or other kinds of programs that I am not aware of.

I have participate in a few of them and I will list out the programs that I participate with. I also have the list at the left side of my blog.

It won’t hurt you to participate, like see an advertisements for 30 seconds. Usually I do not see it, I just open it in other tab and when it said done, I just close the tab. Kind not good ( I know), but……. ( speechless). But it do not pay you high to see one advertisement, but hey, if you add up all it will worth it. J

My GPT

Cashcrate



supersavvy



http://www.xsvcash.com/






adverbux.com (pay per view ad)

On a lighter note, I put Arashi video. I love them so much and I miss a lot of thing about them. Well the truth, Arashi remind me a lot, I mean a lot of happy things when I was in university, especially my friends. I cannot remember those times cos it will bring tear to me. But live has to move on.

About Arashi, find it in here. But better go to the latest post.

Listen to this songs. I’ve been listening to this song and watch it nonstop since last night. It make me feel happy, even though I do not really get what the meaning is. But I might find the meaning and post.. By the way I really love satoshi ohno voice, the lead singer, and the shortest. J





enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...